Visit the website: http://www.carriesmallphotography.com/.
Contact me at information@carriesmallphotography.com or 910-308-2235 for availablility.




On Flickr...

carriesmallphotography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Noah, now 5 months old

Someone slow this baby down! I can't believe I'm taking his 5 month pictures. it seems like just yesterday I was trying to work around his vigorous feeding schedule (which hasn't changed lol), his pooping on my fuzzy blanket, and his alertness while I wanted him squishy and asleep. Time flies so fast! Noah is gorgeous, and he's getting curls (obviously my weakness on little boys!). And he is *almost* sitting up! Why do babies have to grow up so fast???







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at my handsome little man. It's going to be so awesome when you have a year's worth of pictures of him. It'll be like your perfect baby study! :)

Labels