Visit the website: http://www.carriesmallphotography.com/.
Contact me at information@carriesmallphotography.com or 910-308-2235 for availablility.




On Flickr...

carriesmallphotography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dimples and Dimples {Fayetteville NC Children Photography}

Bella has the most amazing dimples and eyes! She was super sweet for me today, and even let me get some sleepy pictures--which is rare for a 3 month old! Thank you T and C for coming by!











8 comments:

Krystle Akin said...

Do you know you rock all of these infant sessions! You are one of the best that I have seen lately! =)

She is adorable btw! LOL

Lilly Bella Photography said...

I'm going to have to agree with Krystle! Amazing, Carrie :)

Lisa Batey said...

those are AWESOME Carrie!!

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie patootie! LOVE them all, Carrie. :)

Kiley E Photography said...

Ack! Cuteness! Love all the props too! Graet job, C!

Dreaming Tree Photography said...

I am in love! They are all so cute!

Marinda said...

Oh. My. Goodness. These are absolutely AMAZING!!! Great work, Carrie!!

Nicki said...

these are great!! love teh lighting.

Labels