Visit the website: http://www.carriesmallphotography.com/.
Contact me at information@carriesmallphotography.com or 910-308-2235 for availablility.




On Flickr...

carriesmallphotography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Friday, June 26, 2009

Come Meet Mr. Nolan {Fayetteville NC Newborn Photography}

Nolan was the first baby to make me work in a while! I think Nolan was actually TOO hot in today's sweltering heat and couldn't get into deep baby sleep for me. But he's oh so sweet and adorable! Here's a sneak peek for mom to get her through the weekend!





4 comments:

Jolie said...

Beautiful, as always! Your work is AMAZING!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, those CHEEKS! Lovely photos!

Dreaming Tree Photography said...

These are just stunning. I love the pod!

Lilly Bella Photography said...

Goodness!!! These are some of my favorites!!! I simply adore everything you do :)

Labels