Visit the website: http://www.carriesmallphotography.com/.
Contact me at information@carriesmallphotography.com or 910-308-2235 for availablility.




On Flickr...

carriesmallphotography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Congratulations, Class of 2009 {Fayetteville NC Senior Photography}

When I was in Kindergarten, they posed us for the paper because we were the "Class of 2000". That seems like ages ago, and now it is 2009! Mr. J is coming up ready to graduate. I can remember my dad putting him in a pillowcase (and not a BIG pillowcase, it was a motel pillowcase) and flinging him in circles. He was so tiny, he couldn't even ride the rollercoasters, but he rode the bungee jump ride when my little brother, older than he is, was too scared. He was a fearless little tiny thing, and now he is graduating! I feel so old!













He'll hate me for putting this one up...





And he's going to the prom! Where has time gone?





And a beautiful corsage..



For a beautiful date.



11 comments:

Jackie said...

Really good pics, Carrie *(we are old)....hehe

Unknown said...

He's gonna be thrilled with these pics. Good work.

Julie Danielle said...

These are awesome! You totally got his green eyes! I can't believe it is 2009 either. I have been out of high school 12 years already. Crazy how time moves now.

Across the Miles Photography said...

Carrie, these are beautiful! I'm so envious of your clarity! WOW!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one of him in the grass!

Christi said...

Aw, those are so sweet!!

Cophia_Lee_Photography said...

These are great! He looks so handsome!

Unknown said...

Fabulous photos. Great job capturing him.

Jessica said...

Great job Carrie, I really love the sun flare one!

Sharon Gartrell Photography Fort Worth said...

Oh he has the most beautiful eyes! Great job Carrie!

Anonymous said...

These are so nice!!!

Dreaming Tree Photography said...

I love these pics. He is so handsome. I am sure his going to love them. Great pping too!

Labels