Visit the website: http://www.carriesmallphotography.com/.
Contact me at information@carriesmallphotography.com or 910-308-2235 for availablility.




On Flickr...

carriesmallphotography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Monday, April 6, 2009

The Old Home Place

Wow two personal blogs back to back. I am so behind on editing guys, I am TEN sessions behind! I have posted a few of them up and others are coming up soon, I promise! I am doing the 365 challenge this year, and I hope I can stick to it. For those who don't know, this is a challege to take one picture every day. Most people do a self portrait but I hate those so I am doing just one random picture per day. Yesterday I took Aidan out on the golf cart for a few pictures and I took this of my house. The tractor was put there by my daddy long ago. The house has changed somewhat from when daddy was here. It looks so beautiful from back here.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Gorgeous! Can I move into your barn? LOL

babypeasandcarrots said...

So pretty! Reminds me of when I lived on my grandparents farm as a kid.

Jenn said...

BEAUTIFUL CARRIE!

Labels