Visit the website: http://www.carriesmallphotography.com/.
Contact me at information@carriesmallphotography.com or 910-308-2235 for availablility.




On Flickr...

carriesmallphotography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Noah is 7 Months old!

If you haven't noticed, or read my blog much, I have been following Noah from birth. His mommy is nice enough to have let me practice on the little guy for 7 months now! I like to *think* I have been getting better each month. One thing is for sure though, Noah gets cuter each month!

This is one of my very favorite ages to photograph. I LOVE newborns, and would love to get my hands on a few more (someone get pregnant!) but other than that, 7-8 months old is the best! They can sit up, don't leave where you put them, push up (one of my favorite poses) and they have a great sense of humor.



No comments:

Labels